→ This scarf is sized for a baby or child, looped once around the neck.
☆ Handmade to order.
☆ Please note: In order to keep postage costs reasonable the pom poms must be flattened for shipment. Gently reshape when you receive it.
• Cable rib scarf with pom poms.
• Length with pom poms: 115 cm / 45"
• Length without pom poms: 105 cm / 41". If a scarf with NO pom poms is ordered the edges will be straight and unadorned.
• Expertly hand-knit of the finest quality 98% Australian extrafine merino wool/2% elite polyester spun in Italy.
• Merino wool is a superior fiber that is soft, natural, renewable, breathable, and kind to sensitive skin.
• Impeccably finished.
• Color shown is cream. True color may not be accurately represented on your computer.
• Hand-wash cold, dry flat. Wool detergent only, no softener.
☆ Available colors: Cream, stone (light beige), beige (dark), gray, red, chocolate, woodland, blue, anthracite gray, purple, charcoal black and pure black.
→ If no color is selected and there is no note from buyer the item will be made in cream.
☆An original design handmade in France using quality fiber sourced in Europe. Accept no substitutes when it comes to my hand knits.
This item is shipped from France via priority letter mail with tracking. An upgrade to registered mail with insurance is available for you to select as an option at checkout. (The combined shipping costs for multiple items in a single order usually cover an upgrade to registered mail with insurance if shipped to the same address. Any difference between actual shipping costs and combined shipping costs is refunded upon shipment.)
En France métropolitaine : Votre commande est expédiée en lettre suivie. Vous avez l'option de seleccioner un Colissimo R2 avant de réaliser votre paiement.
Please see my shop policies before you make your purchase: www.etsy.com/shop_policy.php?user_id=5091375
© TortillaGirl, a registered trademark. Content protected by copyright and may not be duplicated. All rights reserved. Be original.
I accept payments via PayPal and Etsy Direct Checkout. Shop prices are in € and are automatically converted to your selected currency when payment is made.
Return buyers: We can arrange layaway plans/payment in installments through the purchase of several listings with payments made as above.
Digital downloads: My PDF knitting patterns are read and print only files that are available for you to print out via a link on the receipt of your order. They are not shipped in hard copy via regular mail or sent individually by email. Purchase of PDF patterns are non-refundable.
Handmade items: I ship worldwide from France via La Poste French postal service only. Shipping internationally from France is expensive, so my shipping rates are not padded. For multiple items with combined shipping costs: I refund any excess shipping charges in their entirety.
The turnaround time for made to order items is generally one to two weeks. After purchase the "scheduled to ship by" date stated in your Etsy invoice may change if it falls on a non-working day or French public holiday. I am usually unable to ship on Saturdays due to restricted post office hours as France has a 35 hour work week. If your shipping date falls on a Saturday your package will go out earlier, or on the following Monday at the latest.
Delivery times* after I've shipped:
France - two to three business days
Addresses in Europe - five to ten business days
Everywhere else - seven to fourteen business days
*Some orders shipped overseas may take longer to arrive due to circumstances beyond my control (i.e. customs, holidays, adverse weather conditions, etc.)
In metropolitan France: The mode of shipping to be used is stated in the item description and again in my order confirmation to buyers. According to value, weight and size, packages are sent by lettre suivie, Colissimo France with tracking or Colissimo Recommandé niveau R2.
Outside of France: The mode of shipping to be used is stated in the item description.
• Small packages less than 3 cm (1 1/4") thickness are sent priority letter mail with tracking. Registered mail can be selected as an option at checkout. Registered mail includes insurance coverage up to 150€. Signature is required upon delivery.
• Large packages are sent registered airmail (called "Colissimo International" by French post). This mode of shipping is required by French post for packages that exceed 3 cm (1 1/4") in thickness and the less expensive priority letter rates may not be used.
• In order to keep rates reasonable, flat non-padded but sturdy envelopes are used for small orders. Larger orders may be shipped in padded envelopes or boxes if the weight requirement for the shipping rate allows it.
Customs duties, tariffs and taxes are not included in the shipping rate or item price. Overseas buyers may be subject to them as determined by their local government and I am not responsible for these additional charges. *I am legally obligated to provide true information on customs forms, even if buyers ask or tell me to do otherwise.*
PDF knitting patterns are non-refundable and non-returnable in all cases. I do not refund any PDF patterns that were purchased "by error" and whose download status on Etsy invoices appears as "downloaded". Sales on items made in a special size not usually available in my shop are also final.
Outside of France: Returns must be shipped to me within 3 business days of receipt with items placed back into any interior packaging in which they were initially wrapped for protection, hang tags included. Customs forms are to be marked "retour de marchandise" ("returned goods") with value marked as "N/A".
Within France: Returns can be made within 7 days of receipt.
I accept returns for items in their original, pristine condition and require that they be delivered back to me without any lingering odors, such as cigarette smoke or perfume.
Accepted returns will be for exchange, store credit or refund minus shipping and packaging costs. Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.
Full refunds, shipping cost included, are given for items lost or damaged in the mail that have been shipped with full insurance.
I do not accept returns, make exchanges or give refunds if unfavorable product reviews are given without contacting me first. Leaving a product review as a means of publicly communicating with me will imply acceptance of the item as is.
• Sales, promotions and coupon codes are not applied retroactively to past orders, even if said orders have not yet been shipped.
• Coupon codes sent with purchases of items that are later returned to me (see refunds and exchanges above) may not be used for later purchases or applied on store credit.
• Individual coupon codes automatically expire after six months.
• I currently do not sell wholesale, through online consignment or drop shipping and my items may not be sold in retail without obtaining a license.
ETSY SELLERS: If you take my shop policies for your own shop, please credit me for the time and effort it took me to write my policies by including the phrase "shop policies borrowed from tortillagirl.etsy.com". I've saved you work, so I appreciate this small credit in exchange even if you modify my words to suit your needs. Please note that personalized messages in my shop policies may not be reproduced.
Note à l'attention des VENDEURS ETSY : si vous décidez d'utiliser mes conditions générales de vente en en reproduisant tout ou partie, veuillez citer votre source en faisant apparaître dans vos conditions générales de vente la mention suivante "shop policies borrowed from tortillagirl.etsy.com". Je sollicite l'insertion de cette mention même dans l'hypothèse où vous modifiriez le dit document pour qu'il réponde au mieux à votre besoin. Vous rendez ainsi crédit à l'auteur pour le travail accompli. Prenez note de l'exception suivante : le message d'accueil ("welcome message")ne peut pas être ré-utilisé.
TortillaGirl® is a duly registered trademark and registered business. All shop content © TortillaGirl. All rights are reserved.